Commenting & Voting Advice
One of the most exciting parts about the Little Birdie world is the commenting and voting. It means that every deal is open to review, and members can help and be helped by thousands of other Little Birdies. As with any community or entry to a colouring-in competition, staying within the line helps. As such, we suggest following the below guidelines for commenting or voting to make Little Birdie a buzzing community of happinest.
- Don’t give out personal information. If you have had a bad experience with a brand or store, please let others know but let’s keep names, numbers, and email addresses out of it. This is a safe space for all.
- Don’t self grandiose. If you’ve got a store that sells something at a cheaper price, that is awesome - post a listing so others can find it. Feel free to downvote the deal if you think it isn’t the best deal available. This includes putting a signature at the end of your post. Don’t do it.
- No Referral Reward Links - If you’ve got a code to share as an affiliate for a brand, the comments are not the place to share that. Use them as they were intended and share them with friends and family directly.
- No Personal Abuse - We’re super excited about conversation and how different opinions bring out the best outcomes; HOWEVER, attacking the poster of a comment is absolutely outside the rules. If you have a problem with a poster, please do reach out to us so we can address it as quickly as possible.
- Follow the Moderation Guidelines - Yep, it’s an all-encompassing one, though Profanity, Discrimination, Inappropriate or Malicious links are all not allowed. Spamming comments will also be moderated accordingly.
We think these are all pretty common-sense guidelines to build a thriving and inclusive community, so if you think there are any issues, please reach out to us! Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in banning members and possible account suspension.