Comments & Descriptions
These rules cross all sections of our site and must be adhered to by all community members. Breaking these rules can result in suspension or banning of your account.
- Treat everyone with respect.
- Do not insult or belittle others.
- Do not personally attack other members.
- No swearing or foul language is allowed.
- Privacy of our members is key. Do not reveal or request personal information from other members.
Commenting and discussing deals with other Top Spotters is highly encouraged and a core part of the Little Birdie community. When commenting, it is important that you;
- Keep the conversation on topic.
- Focus on the deal, product, store or brand.
- Abide by the community rules.
- Add value through your comment.
Every deal submitted by Top Spotters will get the Hawkeye Review from our Moderation and Member teams to make sure it fits in and is worth crowing about. No need to feel any approval anxiety though, as all it means is that it ticks the following boxes;
- Is a current and available deal.
- Is accurately described in the listing.
- Links and images are correct.
- Is not already on the site.
- Meets the guidelines outlined in Deals.
- Doesn’t contain any banned content.
Little Birdie does not allow deals that contain or fall into the following categories. Any deal posted that violates this will be removed by our moderation team, and continued abuse by a Top Spotter will result in suspension or banning.
- No Adult or Pornography related content or deals
- No weapons or related content or deals
- No drugs (excluding alcohol) content or deals
- No smoking (vaping excluded) related content or deals
- No Gambling, Betting or related content and deals
- No Auctions
- Deals not available to the general public
Once these boxes are ticked (usually within 3-4 minutes) your deal will be live and you’ll reach official Top Spotter status!
Reporting A Deal
If you come across a deal in any section of the site (Price Drops, Vouchers or Sales Events) that you think doesn’t measure up to the guidelines in Moderation Rules - Listings, then please go ahead and downvote it and report it. Downvoting a deal means it’ll be less visible than others and reporting the deal will send it with priority to our Membership Team for review. To report a deal, simply click on the “Report Deal” button on the deal you think doesn’t fit the guidelines and fill in the 4 field form and the team will fly in to review it.
Reporting A Comment
If there are any comments you see published that you don’t think meet the community guidelines, we ask you to report the comment rather than engage with the poster. As an inclusive community, we want to review any comments that potentially violate these guidelines as quickly as possible, and the report a comment process is the most urgently handled one we have. Just click on “Report Deal” on the deal where the comment is located and select “Report A Comment On This Deal” with why you think it breaches the guidelines.